Mini Repair in Cincinnati, OH
MINI cars are known for being sporty and fun to drive, with a distinct British flair. Combined with a convenient compact footprint that is great for urban driving – and parking – making them pretty popular in Cincinnati and across Hamilton County. Keeping them on the road means regular maintenance and repairs, and there’s nowhere better to go in the area for MINI repairs than ProTech Autocare. We help extend the lifespan of your MINI so that you can enjoy it for years to come, at a lower cost than dealers and other repair shops in Cincinnati. Our BBB-accredited shop has been serving the region for over 18 years.
Why MINI Owners Choose ProTech Autocare
- Affordable MINI Dealership Alternative: Dealership-level knowledge and experience doesn’t have to come with a dealership price tag.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Our staff has achieved the highest level of service excellence.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: Our customers are our neighbors, and we treat them like it.
- Quality Parts: Bad parts make for bad repairs, so we only use high-quality parts in our MINI repairs.
- Regular Specials: We offer monthly service specials and coupons for a variety of MINI repairs.
We Work on Older and Newer MINI Models
People have been loving their MINIs from the early days, and whether you have an original 1961 MINI Cooper or a new-MINI Cooper Paceman, we can work on it. We service models including:
- MINI Cooper (coupe, convertible, hardtop)
- MINI Cooper Countryman
- MINI Cooper Paceman
All Your MINI Repairs Under One Roof
From oil leaks, to blown gaskets, to electrical issues, at ProTech we can work on whatever ails your MINI. Our ASE-Certified Master Technicians and ASE-Certified Technicians perform a thorough inspection that includes electrical, mechanical, and visual tests to find all issues that need to be addressed. We pride ourselves in staying on the cutting edge of today’s technology with specialty training, factory scan tools and computer programming capabilities to make accurate diagnoses. Once they have found the problems, they will put together full report to present to you, along with suggestions for repairs. We won’t move ahead until you give the full approval for your MINI repairs.
We perform a number of minor and major MINI repairs:
- Engine Repairs
- Diesel Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Benefits and Convenience for our Customers
- Industry Leading 3 Year/36,000 Mile Parts and Labor Warranty
- FREE Local Shuttle Service
- Rental Cars Available
- Open Saturdays for Your Convenience
- After Hours Drop Box for Your Convenience
- Clean, Friendly Waiting Area
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Hot and Cold Beverages
- Instant Credit Available
- 6 Months No Interest Available
No Problem Is Too
Big or Too Small
Contact us today with any questions you may have!
Follow us on social media for specials and updates
If you are in need of MINI Repair in Cincinnati, Ohio, or you have any other vehicle needs, ProTech Autocare is the place to go. Give us a call at (513) 943-4888, or stop by our location at 877 Ohio Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45245. We’ll show you why we are a hometown favorite when it comes to caring for your car, truck, or SUV.
We proudly serve Cincinnati and surrounding communities: Amelia, Mt. Carmel, Summerside, Dry Run, Anderson Township, and Withamsville