Nissan Repair in Cincinnati, OH
Combining reliability, affordability, and comfort, Nissan has been producing a solid set of cars for decades, cars that meet the needs of the folks throughout Cincinnati and the surrounding region. When given the proper care, including Nissan repairs and service, they have been known to get upwards of 200,000 miles. When people want to have their Nissan serviced by knowledgeable, trustworthy technicians they bring them into ProTech Autocare in Cincinnati for affordable, high-quality repairs from a BBB-accredited shop.
Why Nissan Owners Choose ProTech Autocare
- Affordable Nissan Dealership Alternative: At ProTech, we provide expert Nissan repairs like those provided at a dealership, but without dealership pricing.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Our staff includes ASE-Certified Master Technicians and ASE-Certified Technicians with proven experience and education in automotive service.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: Our aim is that every customer feels welcome when they bring their Nissan to ProTech.
- Quality Parts: Quality parts make for quality Nissan repairs, so we make sure to use the highest-quality OEM and aftermarket parts available in our repairs.
- Regular Specials: We offer monthly service specials and coupons for a variety of Nissan repairs
We Work on Older and Newer Nissan Models
Nissan has a great history of reliable, enjoyable vehicles, from the early Nissan 240SX up to the modern Maximas that combine style, luxury, and value. We can handle all Nissan repairs on models including:
- Cars/Minivans: Altima, Maxima, Sentra, Versa, 240SX, 300ZX, 350Z, 370Z, Quest, and more
- SUVs/Trucks: Armada, Murano, Pathfinder, Rogue, Xterra, Frontier, Titan
Our Nissan Repair Process
With nearly 20 years of experience, we are used to addressing many different Nissan repairs and servicing needs, such as electrical systems issues in older Sentras and heavy brake wear in the 350Z. Another common issue is timing chain rattles found in many models up through 2010 – Nissan is one of the biggest users of timing chains. At ProTech, we start with a thorough visual, mechanical, and computerized inspection of your vehicle to identify the source of your problems. We pride ourselves in staying on the cutting edge of today’s technology with specialty training, factory scan tools and computer programming capabilities to make accurate diagnoses. We will also look at connected systems to see if there have been any side effects or associated issues. After the diagnosis, we will present a full overview featuring repair suggestions and full quotes for vital and non-vital repairs. We won’t move ahead with any Nissan repairs until you give us your full approval.
Nissan Services In Cincinnati
Regular maintenance and service will protect your investment and keep you from needing to come in for major Nissan repairs. Our affordable services are identical to those offered at dealerships, and includes:
- Nissan Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
We perform a number of minor and major Nissan repairs:
- Engine Repairs
- Diesel Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Benefits and Convenience for our Customers
- Industry Leading 2 Year/24,000 Mile Warranty
- FREE Local Shuttle Service
- Rental Cars Available
- Open Saturdays for Your Convenience
- After Hours Drop Box for Your Convenience
- Clean, Friendly Waiting Area
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Hot and Cold Beverages
- Instant Credit Available
- 6 Months No Interest Available
No Problem Is Too
Big or Too Small
Contact us today with any questions you may have!
Follow us on social media for specials and updates
If you are in need of Nissan Repair in Cincinnati, Ohio, or you have any other vehicle needs, ProTech Autocare is the place to go. Give us a call at (513) 943-4888, or stop by our location at 877 Ohio Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45245. We’ll show you why we are a hometown favorite when it comes to caring for your car, truck, or SUV.
We proudly serve Cincinnati and surrounding communities: Amelia, Mt. Carmel, Summerside, Dry Run, Anderson Township, and Withamsville